We are located at 100 Boon Road, Somers, Montana. Right across highway 93 from the Somers boat launch. Our set hours will be from 10 to 5, Thursday - Monday but if you see the OPEN sign out come on in or give me a call at 406-857-3194...If I'm at home friendly faces are always welcome. Come and sit on the porch and enjoy the view....

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Today is my birthday and I have been blessed with well wishes all day! I am so RICH!  My friend Shelly and her hubbsy Marc came by with this picture. Marc put this together with a couple of my childhood pics and one of my Denis to make this adorable picture...The pup was Tippy, my best friend until I was 13 years old. She faithfully licked many tears off my cheeks and followed me on my adventures.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowers along my path...