We are located at 100 Boon Road, Somers, Montana. Right across highway 93 from the Somers boat launch. Our set hours will be from 10 to 5, Thursday - Monday but if you see the OPEN sign out come on in or give me a call at 406-857-3194...If I'm at home friendly faces are always welcome. Come and sit on the porch and enjoy the view....

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Junking We Shall Go

After a shabby makeover...better?
Before
                                                                          

I went on a junking journey yesterday and these are my finds...

Crazed Bauer bowl...sewing basket with goodies inside and a
vintage roll of telegraph paper + rusty hangy things...

Two old suitcases and three vintage coffee pots plus USA cream and sugar in
this amazing green color 

I wish you could see
how beautiful this is.
Wedding Basket

This is so extremely primitive...I love it!

And last of all the three stooges
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowers along my path...